Thread: If CD'ing isn't about sex, then why....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi,

I have been in a situstion that for myself was not a good place to be, in regard to a surposed crossdresser, him being a him.

I was invited to this persons place as i thought was a dresser, while i was there fortunatly another woman come just after i arrived so two of us were women , natal.

The guy concerned started to make comments of going to bed with him & as iv told this before you know what i said, yes i am a woman & im not in the least bit interested in jumping in to any ones bed, for sex, so i told him in no uncertan terms dont even think about touching me in an in aproproprat places, ill deck you . & ill defend myself, so he asked again he got the same responce, ,so he left us women to talk then he got abusive & told us to leave ,we did,

I did not expect this to take place so was it because im a woman & a easy catch, or he thought i was , answer is not going to happen, so sex is on mens minds a lot remenber a males mind is continuly in sex mode, most of the time, for many. age will have a bearing on this as well.

He was dressed as a woman though i dought his thinking was any thing like a woman it was total male .

Just as a thought so you know, im a non sexual woman, & that started 20 years ago. so the sex act is not or sexual encounters is not a part of who i am, not all of us have that door to open,

,..noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 11-30-2012 at 02:09 AM.