tldr;

Ok, so, first here is some context about my life.
I moved out of my parent's house a couple of years ago because i was going to work in a different city, it turns out that my brother moved to the same city so we decided to share an apartment. So over the years I started to build a nice wardrobe, my brother never knew about it. He also would never touches my stuff, so there was no risk of him finding out by accident. All was ok for some time. I feel dressing is something somewhat intimate about me, I don't feel like sharing it with just anybody, even less my family. In fact, I haven't dressed up in while actually, nor I felt like doing so in a while. I was thinking my interest in it was fading away, and I was even considering purging at this point...

Now what happened. My parents decided to come over for the holidays, knowing they don't have a lot of respect for privacy, I took some care to make sure my clothes were hidden properly. It turned out it wasn't enough. Because they were just looking for a pillow, they searched every corner of my bedroom while I was away. Then, guess what, they found it. So when I got home, my mom started to interrogate me about it. I didn't know what to do and there was really no good excuse for that amount of clothes so I just refused to answer anything. At first it seemed she thought it belonged to some secret gf, which I don't have... Then she proceeded to ask my brother about it (who had no idea about it), if he knew who owned those. He just said he didn't know about it. At this point I was so embarrassed... I got stuck, i had no idea how the react, and questions kept pouring from my mom's mouth. I just locked myself in my bedroom, geez, i feel like a teenager all over again. I have no idea how to face this situation now, moreover, they are staying for 3 more weeks, which at best will be 3 long awkward weeks. Even after that, it should still be awkward between me and my brother, we are good friends and all, but we don't the intimacy for this kind of thing... I feel like disappearing. One thing for sure, I really want to keep this away from them. Gosh, it just feels so weird to think about coming out to them. No, not an option... argh.... Moreover, my family is in general very homophobic...