For those of us who have a wife or GF, I wondered what clothes you like to see them wearing. Is it the same as you would chose for yourself, or do you like to see them in something different?

For me, it depends on the situation.
At home, alone, for "playtime", I'd like to wear anything outrageously sexy; lingerie, tiny maids outfit, visible suspenders, extreme high heels, leather, latex etc., and I'd like to see my wife in the same sort of clothes. And I'd like us both to keep most of it on when we got to the bedroom.
Relaxing at home, it would be a fitted knee length satin dress (maybe a cheongsam), with hose and heels as high as I could walk around in, and underwear that would be exciting when the dress came off. And that would go for both of us.
For shopping, a smart shortish skirt suit, or skinny polo neck jumper with pencil skirt, sensible heels and short leather coat/jacket for cold weather.
For an evening out (restaurant or theatre), sexy top and short pencil skirt, or short sexy dress, with stockings and spike heels, also for both of us

Perhaps it's because these are the kind of clothes I find exciting (and cause me to take a second look at the GGs wearing them) that I would like to see my wife wearing them too, so I would find her even more exciting. There may be an element of wanting to "show her off " too, and I guess that's a bit selfish. However, in spite of efforts to get her to be more adventurous, which have included me making some clothes for her, she still takes the conservative route (even when we're home alone), and after 36 years, I guess she isn't going to change. With her current negative attitude to my CDing (I'm working on it, but it's a long slow job), I won't be going out in femme mode, let alone in anything like that, and I wonder if I have the guts to anyway, but I'd dress up at home in absolutely anything, especially if it turned her on.

Perhaps it would take a psychiatrist to confirm this, but maybe its because she's reluctant to wear what I'd like to see her in, that I wish to re-create that image on myself through my CDing, and satisfy my desires that way. Even if it was like that years ago, the whole desire to look like a sexy woman now has a life of it's own, as many others of you have also found out.

So to summarise, in all situations, I would like my wife to dress in the same sort of things I would would choose for myself, and that is much more adventurous than the clothes she chooses for herself. Is that pretty much the same situation you are in too, or am I in a minority.

Tony