Hi all--

I am excited today. While I have realized that I will never be a woman physically, or be able to live full time as a woman, this doesn't bother me, as I am finding new ways to enjoy and express the Lisa side of me. I have been wearing more and more women's clothing for some time now. Not flamboyant, not overly obvious. But regardless, women's all the same. Tomorrow will be the first day that I go to work entirely in women's clothing: Women's slacks (white Dockers), black boots. Bikini briefs, black pantyhose underneath. And what I saved for last is the top. A black blouse. All of these things while not glaringly obvious, are clearly women's items. Enough that someone paying close enough attention would know, but not so much that it will look ridiculous (unless of course everyone I know is just too nice). I have had a couple of girls at work notice when I wear women's slacks, but it doesn't change the way they treat me. I don't expect the results tomorrow to be much different, but just knowing that I am in all women's garments (right down to accessories, including a cheap but pretty ladies' watch) is exciting to me. Not sexually, but just exhilarating. I look forward to it. Thanks by the way to everyone for being so kind and welcoming. Y'all are great!! xoxox

Lisa