Thread: Wearing a skirt in February??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wearing a skirt in February??

So today is pretty nice weather wise in low to mid 50s. Since I had some errands to run and it is pretty nice out I put on a nice knee length skirt and put on some high helled boots and head out the door, Take care of what I need to and stop at the mall for some window shopping. I got the usual double looks and mumbles as poeple pass by a man wearing a skirt no big deal. Then this early twenty something girl says really loud " why are you wearing a skirt are you crazy"? To which I reply why not? She then says it's February are you stupid? Now I am not one to care what others think, But to get that Question because it's Febuary and not because I am a guy. Also I did get a coment on how cute my boots are from a sale lady.
    Last edited by Eryn; 02-28-2013 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Just because you are quoting someone does not mean you can use profanity.