Thread: Boudoir Shoot, here's how it all came down

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Boudoir Shoot, here's how it all came down

Monday was the big day!

Here's the background: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...my!&highlight=

I drove to Austin and checked in to my hotel in androgynous mode - skinny jeans, bright blue women's top, black flats. Checked in and gave myself the best shave of my life. But, ouch, cut my lip and could not stop the bleeding. Ugh. Changed into "street pass mode" - body shaping, a conservative blue skirt and contrasting top, sensible high heels and nylons. Hair down but no makeup.

Next was the Blo Bar. I was the only customer. My stylist Kenya was talented and very personable. I got lots of volume and curls. I accidentally put the cashier in a pickle. I asked her "do you get a lot of men asking for women's styles"? She replied "do our customers ask for male stylists? Yes, sometimes". Either she wasn't reading me even without makeup or really didn't care to answer the question.

Next was the MAC Pro Shop. Wouldn't you know, my lip starting bleeding uncontrollably again :-( Eventually, Joelle did my makeover. I asked for a photo-appropriate Adelle at the Oscars look with lashes, red lip, conservative brows, and tons of contouring. She did a great job, I was delighted with my look.

Back to town for the shoot! My artiste is Julia Vie of www.viviansmuse.com (shared with her permission and encouragement). I laid out my gear and we chose five looks:

o LBD with really high pointy black heels and nude nylons
    o Low cut green dress with really high pointy purple heels and nude nylons
    o Black bra and panty set, corset, black stay ups and really high pointy black heels
    o Blue bra and panty set, body stocking and really high pointy black heels
    o Red bra and panty set

She shot perhaps 400 photos in an hour or so, all the while offering instruction, incredible encouragement and showing me what she had captured in her viewfinder. All with a monster camera and first class professional lighting. We shot on the couch, on the stairway, in the window, on the bed.

Woah, so exhilerating!

Then we took buddy photos, Julia and Michelle. I had expected tripod and timer but she asked if her boyfriend could stop in and do the shoot. Sure, much much better!

To cap the experience she got dolled up, I put my green dress back on, and we went to Fleming's, an upscale steakhouse, for girly dinner and chat. She has exactly the same really high pointy black high heels I do, so we both wore them. I couldn't resist pointing this out to our server "look, we're wearing our matching shoes". So girly! We were wearing matching nylons too, but I thought it would be over the top to mention that.

Back the next morning to review and select proofs. Oh no, her computer jammed up, wasn't happening. No problem in the digital age. We had more girly chat (including a hilarious moment when we spontaneously played "catch" with one of my breast forms!!). This morning I woke up to the following on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Viviansmuse?fref=ts

Hugs, Michelle
    Last edited by michelleddg; 03-01-2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: fix typos