Last night I went with my wife to pick up her new work uniforms and we were early so we stopped by the Library to turn some stuff in and check out a couple of dvd's.

We had some extra time, so we browsed the music Cd's, and I settled on checking out three by Santana and one by Pearl Jam.

After we got home from our dinner out, I sat down and proceeded to put the new music onto my computer and my iPod.

While doing this I started listening to Santana's Guitar Heaven The Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time, once it was finished loading onto my computer. I got to track four and I nearly wept with emotion as I heard the voice of India Arie and the strings of Yo-Yo Ma joining Carlos Santana's guitar, playing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". As I listened to her voice sing this sad sweet song, I couldn't help but wonder about something.

I know that as we all go through the rituals of grooming our bodies like the ladies, put on the clothing, the make up, and the finishing touches; we put ourselves into that femme frame of mind and transform ourselves into an expression of our inner girl/woman. A kind of magical transformation, if you will.

I know that music can heighten this process, internalizing even more what we do.

I was wondering how music touches others as they get en femme?

What do you listen to and does it have to be something "Girl Power" or a certain voice that caresses your ears?

Does your sense of smell come into play with your favorite perfume?

Just some thoughts.

Love and Hugs Forever,
Jamie