My SO knows about my crossdressing and she absolutely hates it. Sometimes I think she hates ME for it. At any rate, we just don't talk about it outside of arguments. When she is reminded of what she calls my "sickness," it is like a lit match to an open container of gasoline. Thanks to a department store rewards program she got an e-mail to remind her that I CD. I happened to be in a mall near my home Saturday, and I decided to pick up a couple pair of thigh highs. I am a total guy when I shop---doing so en femme has zero appeal for me--I get in and get out of the store with manly efficiency. On this day, I got the nylons, found a short line and was ready to complete the transaction. The SA was nice and polite and she asked, "may I have your phone number?" I quickly rattle off my cell #. Not seeing what she wants on her computer screen, she asked for another phone number. Upon this request, I only half jokingly ask, "Do I have to have a phone number to buy something here? She smiled sweetly and communicated that she was simply trying to see if I was a member in the store's reward program and that I might be able to get a discount off the merchandise I'd selected. Bingo! Discount was the magic word--I provded her with the home phone number and I was in like flynn--I walked out the door with 2 pair of very nice nylons for about five bucks! I was feeling exceedingly proud of myself until the following day when my SO asks, "who did you buy the lace-topped thigh highs for, me or you? I of course admitted that they were for me--she doesnt wear "uncomfortable-lingerie-designed- for-men's-pleasure" So, she had me dead to rights, and proceeded to rant that SHE is the woman and the I am just a WANNABE and that SHE is the only one who can give birth and make MILK (yah, she actually said this). All I could do is just suck it up, give her a hug and kick myself for being such a bargain hunter that my discretion suffered. The moral of the story? Think about where the information about your buying habits are gonna go BEFORE you take advantage of these "rewards" programs.