I would like some clarification if you could help me out. I have for the past 40yrs considered myself a crossdresser. By this I mean I wear women s clothes in preference to male. Only recently I have escalated this to wearing a wig and makeup. Am I still a crossdresser or transgendered. As I have stated many times I would like to go out dressed in a skirt heels etc but cannot because of circumstances (wifes against it) and society. I would even go out (if society allowed) without wig and makeup just with the female clothes. To go to the shop wearing a skirt and heels would be fantastic.
Here is the confusion - A lot of you lovely people here express no desire to go out as a male in female clothes but have to Pass totally as a female. Is this still classed as crossdressing or is it some other term?
Recently - since joining this forum, I have become very confused about things that used to be clear to me. I seem to be progressing towards something I dont really understand (or totally want) and its happening very fast. Eloise seems to be fighting to get out, and I dont know how to stop it. I love being Ellie, and I like being me but I am fighting a constant battle with myself.
Am I unusual in this or is it 'normal'.
I think I would like to know where its going to end. Given the chance will Ellie take over or do I live a multiple personality life which is difficult. >>>Thanks Ellies male half.