Thread: Why do you cross-dress?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face Why do you cross-dress?

Hi peeps

Just a simple one really, I'm interest in what crossdressing does for you

I've seen a lot of everyone pictures here in the gallery section and I'm simply stunned at how good everyone looks, personally mine is a bit of an odd one but to start with i'm bisexual & light crossdresser but more so for a sexual purpose, I parading around the house in girly clothes and lol generally acting like a girl I hope what I'm writing here isn't against forum rules but I hope I'm not the only one, on the outside world I couldn't be more manly I like cars and all that etc, yet when I put on extremely girly clothes it's the complete opposite and it makes me feel like a girly girl it;s almost like you become a different person.....lol a girl! and the girl that makes me is one that likes to dominated and bossed about!, this is where my sexually comes in I think because it has to be a man doing that.
    Last edited by CrossJess; 08-13-2013 at 06:57 AM.