I know this isn't real exciting, but to me, it was kind of fun. I've never been out side my home's walls dressed except for at night to go for a drive. I do wear thongs and all that stuff all the time under my male clothes. However I did get a little brave this morning after work. I've been wondering if I could get away with wearing a bra under my male clothes, like under a baggy sweatshirt. I decided to go for it this morning after work since I had to go to the store. I was a little gun shy about it, but I figured there wouldn't be many at the store at 7 in the morning. So, I doned a matching bra and thong set that my bride to be gave me that belonged to her. Load and behold, nothing was noticed under my sweatshirt! I noticed that the sweatshirt was long, like down below the belt loops, so I got a little more brave and put on a belt that is made out of metal hearts. It was such a feeling to feel the bra straps pull and such as I grabed items that I needed off the shelves. For good mesaure, I bent over in an isle where there wasn't anyone one "show" the belt. Maybe next time I can try wearing a pair of women tennis shoes. Now, if women's jeans wouldn't be so noticeable!