1 When you crossdress do you feel as though you are female, wheather it's closeted in your home or going out in public?

2 When dressed (if possible) would you like to go public with a well built female body under your female clothing and leave all your male parts at home; or would you like to keep those parts and be a MtF crossdresser. Would you get the same pleasure of being female and just wearing normal female clothes which would become just normal and miss the exhilaration of successfully pulling off and passing as a MtF CD in public?

My answer to this is when dressed and out and about I like to think of myself as female and walk and carry myself as one.

Even though I get pleasure out of going out, blending and passing and not being made and successfully returning home as a CD I would like to try the peace of mind of being female. This includes filling out female clothes as only a nicely propotioned female body can do, shopping for lingerie and outfits and trying them on, setting with your legs crossed while wearing a dress, showing a respectable amount of clevage, etc. Would this feel so good and right you wouldn't want to return to being a male CD?

How do you feel about being a woman or enjoy being mostly male and part time CD?