Thread: Who's the Manliest Crossdresser?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who's the Manliest Crossdresser?

Are you a manly man in "drab" and a girly girl "dressed"? (Is anyone else here a fan of irony? Contradictions amuse and intrigue me. Do they you?)

I have 3 brothers who were probably all stronger than I, since I never tried to be strong or muscular, but I had to do quite a bit of hard work in my life, so I nonetheless was and am fairly strong. Harvesting hay bales by hand was one of the hardest jobs, especially when the bales got wet from rain. We'd let them dry out some, but they'd still weigh 80 pounds or so each. We often did it without wearing gloves. Bales wrapped in wire were the worst, but we usually had them wrapped with string. Lifting a few hundred or more of those in a day or two was quite a workout. And they each had to be lifted twice, though there were usually 4 or 5 of us to divide the work. (On top of the hard work, sweat, hay dust in your clothes and wear on the wrists, I also had hayfever.) (In recent decades large round bales became popular and those are moved with tractors and don't need any lifting. So farmers are getting soft, I'm sure.)

I'm curious about who among you has a manly occupation, but can look so delicate crossdressed. (Actually I'm intrigued by manly women too, but less so if they're very muscular).

I'd like to find out if anyone is manlier than the CD-boxer in a story from the tv show, "A Thousand Ways to Die". He is or was a boxer who liked to crossdress after work. I don't know if those shows were true, but that was an interesting CD story, and funny. Here's a link: http://www.spike.com/video-clips/uzt...ck-her-punched. The boxer looked pretty good dressed.

CD Impersonator
    I just found out that some screwball pretended to be a CD in order to get on that show as a commentator. Here's his story: http://blog.sfgate.com/hleon/2010/08...-crossdresser/. You can tell he's not a CD, but the public apparently couldn't tell. Does anyone think his story is funny? (If so, shame on you! HAHA)
    Last edited by LelaK; 11-22-2013 at 05:38 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"