Ok so I haven't posted in a while, but I ran into a situation that I am very confused about.

So here goes (this may be long). I started at a gym doing crossfit. I am loving it!! When I started I was a little hairy as I hadn't shaved in a couple of weeks. Anyway the instructor didn't show a lot of attention to me... fat, older you get the drill. Then I shaved and things changed. He started to work with me more, now complimenting me on my weight loss, and even started to touch me while lifting (not inappropriate just spotting, showing what muscled to use, etc). So today I find out he is gay. A couple of years ago I would have freaked and ran screaming but since I have been introduced to CD that has all changed. The problem is I am not sure how to deal with it. This is new territory for me. Don't get me wrong I am straight, but do I acknowledge that I know? Do I keep quite?? Then is he hitting on me? Does he have a "feeling" about my fem side?? He's a good kid. Nice, respectful, and in AMAZING shape!! I am so freaking confused!! lol No I am not thinking of quitting he is doing an amazing job with me! Lost 2.5 inches in stomach and gained 1.5 in legs and .75 in arms, haven't looked this buff in years (not good for fem!!;p) I do crap I have NEVER and I mean NEVER been able to do even as a kid!!

So thoughts?? Comments?? Concerns?? TIA!