Thread: Convienient store encounter.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Convienient store encounter.

I go to my little C store every 3 or 4 days for cigs or some coffee on the way out of my neighborhood.
    Nice people that work there some of the girls and guys that work there have seen me in both modes and its never a topic of conversation.
    One of the ladies that work there is super attractive and I usually don't run into her on her shift.
    She was working the day shift today and I came in 50/50 (my normal mode) and we were the only two in the store.She was making coffee and I was filling my mug.
    She said hey good to see you how is your day going? I said fine how is yours?
    We chatted for a min and she said can I ask you a question?
    I said sure go ahead so she said well this is going to sound crazy but you have the one male cashier so confused and she laughed.
    I asked how so? She said he isn't sure if you are a man or a woman.And I told him you were a man as far as I could tell.
    I said I can understand how he might have trouble sometimes because I do bend the gender lines.
    She said I think its cool that you have the ability to pull off a really attractive woman sometimes.
    I said well thanks its just something I enjoy doing and it feels good to let the girl side out sometimes.
    She said I think its great and I loved it when you used to come in on my regular shift at night all dressed up.I wanted to say something but didn't know how to tell you how cute you looked.
    I told her thanks I'm glad I didn't totally freak you out.
    She said well at least tell me your first name so I can call you by it next time "she" comes in.
    I told her and I said you can call me by it all the time if you want.
    So I never expected this conversation but I'm glad it happened.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-13-2014 at 09:51 PM.