Although I consider myself a CD to some extent (very few fully dressed /made-up excursions) just around the house. I found that even as a teenager I was very attracted to CDs/TGs and TS ladies. Males who appear as men hold zero interest for me and I am not really interested in a sexual encounter. I just enjoy the company and being a chivalrous gentleman. I did date a professional FI in the Washington DC area and we did have a "relationship" but even when she was not en femme as a performer, I still regarded her as innately feminine and lady-like. I have also had a long term relationship with a star from the old Queen mary showroom. We never did anything of a "personal" nature but just being with her and necking put me on cloud nine.

I KNOW the "plumbing" is there and that is is male, BUT I am attracted to the person, not the plumbing.

Perhaps as I am quite ordinary looking -aside from being a big guy- and being a techno geek in the professional audio visual business all my life sort of kept me away from opportunities to attract ladies and the TS folks were also frequently outsiders on the social scene, we kind of gravitated towards each other.

Anyone else in this conundrum?

BTW, clownish drag queens are NOT attractive in any way. In fact they repulse me. True female impersonators are a different story.