Thread: For those of us over 60, how many of us would have transitioned if born in the 80s?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieTG View Post
    I don't think I would have transitioned but I would have come out and been myself much sooner. I'm 60 now and do wish society had been more tolerant when I was growing up. I spent way too many years deep in the closet and feeling guilty because I wasn't what society expected of a man.
    I'm 58 , and i'm more or less the same.
    However this is very timely, as my mum basically asked me the same question on the phone today.
    Answer = "It was in the past and i didn't even think about it then. As for now, i'm reasonably content with a male side and a femme side".
    But to be honest, the femme side is getting more prominent.
    In the past I had dreams and fantasies. Dressed occasionally and very ashamed of CDing. But that was then, it's different now.
    And going back to the original question, I would definitly have been more open and no longer hidden away, and I really don't know, what I would have done. I still don't know if i'm CD or on my way to TS, time will tell.
    Last edited by Rachel292; 06-30-2014 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    Be truthful to yourself.