Thread: Who's Maria?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Who's Maria?

You think the last thing on your kids minds is there parents, they go about there lives and you think there so involved with there boyfriends and girlfriends do they really care what there parent are doing. I found out this week that they observe more then i think, especially the girls. During dinner this week my daughter tells my wife that she only sees my wife wearing pantyhose for weddings and funerals and when she collects the garbage around the house she always finds pantyhose packages in the garbage bin. Wow I better start burning my pantyhose packages, my wife told her she cleans her drawers now and then and finds things like that, and told my daughter she didn't know anyone was tracking her garbage habits. My daughter told her she just found it strange that she at times ask my wife if she has pantyhose to borrow and my wife never does and then find empty packages in the garbage. Yesterday was another example, they all went to the mall, when they were almost done my wife drifted away from them and called me and told me they were coming home soon and if Maria was there. My daughter walks threw the door comes straight to me and tells me she over herd her mom on the phone and asked who this Maria chic is, and why shes here when there not home. We both starting laughing but when they went out and I told my wife I can't believe how women are so nosy, and you would never think anyone would pay attention to a pantyhose package. I better keep my closet clean. Has anyone else's children observed something that is related to your dressing but you would never think they would question?
    Last edited by Maria 60; 11-30-2014 at 07:59 AM.