Hi all!

A couple nights ago, my GF told me she wanted to go out with Gabriela. She seems to be wanting to meet her deeper!

So I told her to help me getting dressed and choosing my makeup and accessories for the evening. I felt happy and nervous at the same time! As I had said to her before, Gabby is kind of shy, so having the first experience in the outside world with her would be such a huge thing!

It took like an hour and a half to get ready. She picked a gray blouse, a pair of jeans, shoes and then helped me with a few secrets for my makeup.

We hopped into the car. I drove without shoes, I still need to practice and decided to go to have dinner at a regular restaurant. We didn't want to hide Gabriela from the people! So we went to a Mexican place, really nice, family style.

She held my hand all the way to the city, which comforted me do much, so I decided to just talk, let her know this side of me, tell her about how grateful I am for her attitude.

When we got out of the car at a parking lot near the restaurant, which I spend a couple of minutes just getting the courage to do, she tried to hold my hand, but I immediately refused, because she had told me not to do that in public... there would be a small talk about it later :P she told me that it would have been a perfect moment to hold hands, so now I think it depends on the situation.

Anyway... when walking into the restaurant, there were like three or four families sit in different tables. I kind of expected everyone to look at me, but surprise! nobody did! That gave me even more confidence. We chose a table, not at the bottom, I didn't want to hide. The waiter came to us. At first he was like trying not to look shocked, but I spoke to him kindly and he started acting normally After getting our order, we spent around 1.5 hours just talking. The look on my girl was so kind and beautiful, like she was saying "I'm happy to be here with you". I didn't care for no one else at the place. I think it was a very romantic moment, although there wasn't any kissing. I was having the time of my life there!!!

I felt no need to change my voice with the waiter, but I used a very soft tone. I paid for the dinner with my credit card, so I showed the guy my ID card to. No strange looks either. After a while we returned to the car, took a couple pictures together and drove back home. I couldn't stop telling her how excited and grateful I was for that wonderful evening. Showing yourself in public with such a very nice companion is awesome!

Gabby is still a shy girl, but I think my GF is starting to like her. She has told me that she wants to go out more with Gabby. This experience just confirms that communication, love, understanding and honesty are the key for any successful relationship.

Bug hugs!
Gabriela.