Hi, I have been crossdressing for many years and love even moment of it. Since living on my own, I have had more freedom to walk around at home as Suzanne. I had always wanted to wear a corset and it was an item I purchased not long after my divorce. I haven't used it a lot, probably three times a month, because I feel restricted in it and that is not why I crossdress. I like crossdressing to feel the soft feminine clothes against my body, it relaxes me. I found that the corset whilst looking great, didn't have the soft, sexy, gentle feel I like. However, I do like the way I look in the corset. Having worn one on and off for over four years, I now can tight-lace it very well. Obviously there is no way a male body can actually have an hour glass figure without help. When worn, the corset produces a lovely hour glass figure. What I didn't expect from tight lacing is an actual waist reduction. Whilst not visible without the corset on, I have discovered that wearing a tight wide elastic belt, I can get a nice small waist that with the use of a bodyshaper undergarment, I get a very nice shapely figure and it feels unrestricted too. I love the way I look and have now been able to wear tight summer dresses and look great.

Am I taking my crossdressing too far? I have never felt like I want to be a woman, I like being a man. But is my enjoyment of crossdressing, trying to look more and more feminine, narrow waist, wigs, make-up, shaved legs, taking my enjoyment too far?