I have a question or thought that is directed more at the GG's here, but there may be others with comments or experiences that will be related to this message.

For a little background, I am married and have been for the past 31 years. After my wife and I were married for 5 yeas, she found my 'box' of Francine's stuff. I then told her about me being a crossdresser/transvestite, and some of my earlier experiences, some of which I have mentioned in other related message boards in this forum.

I thought I might loose her then, but thanks mostly to her very understanding mother, (yes she knew after consulting with her mother) and an agreement we made, to keep it in the house, and not if front of the children, but she said she felt no need to ever see Francine and except for one Halloween 'transgender/role-reversal' party we went to in '95, never has.

She has never bought any of my clothes, makeup or supported me in any way, but has 'handed down' a few that she bought for her, but were too small for her. (yes I wear smaller clothes than she does now)

One comment she made recently though, after discovering I was no longer hiding my clothes in boxes and such, but had rearranged my closet to hang my fem clothes much like any woman would especially when seeing a full length fur coat! This came as a shock to her.

When we talked about it after, and she quizzed me if I had ever been out, and I have but only for a drive in a my car or when commuting on a few trips. This of course broke our earlier agreement. She commented that she had always felt like "Francine" was the 'other woman' even though, I have never had any 'outside interest' other than her.

My question is this, have you ever felt or feel that your SO's fem side as being another woman in your SO's life?

Or if any other CD/TG with feels his SO feels the same way?

Just wondering.
Thank you.

Francine