Hello,

It's been over a year since I have dated someone and I'm feeling like having some love/romance back in my life. I've been on dates through various mainstream dating sites and I have met some really interesting ladies and a few special ones however I have never mentioned my femme side to any of them.

I have really come to embrace my femme side more than ever over the past year and have grown and learned to love and accept this side of me. As you all know living without expressing your femme side makes for a vary monotonous grey boring life. So I guess I'm after the "holy grail" I'm looking at having my cake and eating it too.... a loving female partner who would enjoy or at-least tolerate a crossdressing boyfriend.

So as I am about to go back on some dating sites again I'm thinking should I just be brave and honest and put it in my profile? I guess it would filter out any ladies who would have a problem with it but at the same time I could miss out on someone really amazing that maybe once we got to know each other really well I could tell her about my femme side? Maybe I would get close to zero interest either. I'm 30, quite good looking and have always never had a problem getting dates/interested ladies.

It's a gamble either way I guess?

What would you do? Would love to hear?

Thanks in advance