Thread: Question for those who go out dressed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    The problem, as I see it, is that due to the wave of hysteria that has been created, because of these STUPID laws being passed, and all the media hype that has been generated, NOW there are people who are going to view with suspicion everyone that they encounter coming and going from a women's bathroom. There will be those that overreact, and jump the gun, making unfounded assumptions and accusations. I recently read about one incident at a hospital, where a woman was intercepted by another visitor as she was opening the door to the women's washroom. A man tried to block her from entering because he though she was a man. Apparently, she was rather masculine in appearance, and he made a mistake, as was later explained. This is the sort of thing that is the result of the backlash from this hysteria.

I agree with Starr that many public washrooms are disgusting, and if the women's is as bad as that, then try to imagine what the men's washroom is like! Best to avoid any of them altogether!
    Last edited by Piora; 05-16-2016 at 04:28 PM.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"