Thread: Hot or not outed😵

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hot or not outed😵

Hi everyone sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything-this site is certainly my home away from home. I don't know where to begin here ... Ok here goes . I'm sitting at the campfire enjoying myself when I get this message on my phone( yes this is someone I know) it says -- I seen your pic ( which is my avatar) on hot or not - she must have recognized me somehow. What are you some twisted your a sick your lucky I don't out you here and now. ... Her daughter seen it and showed her mom . So I'm sitting worried to h--- My questions are do I message her back and what do I say? Am I sick and twisted? Please give me some insight?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-30-2016 at 08:31 PM. Reason: don't bypas the word filter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]