Thread: Going to boutique. Dressed or not?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar

Going to boutique. Dressed or not?

A few weeks ago I entered a little boutique that is by appointment only. I was picking up pizza and the owner just happened to be walking out the boutique so I asked if I could look around. She accommodated me and I looked around. One of the associates looked familiar maybe from my daughters school not sure. So after I nosed around and talked a while she gave me her card and I left. Monday I called and made an appointment for this Sat. and we discussed my wife and daughter ( whom both will be away this weekend, YA). I mentioned that I was into womans cloths and asked if she was ok with it? She said yes. I also asked if she would be discret. Now the question, do I dress or not? I would really like to dress so if I try something on I like it will be the correct fit and she could assist me on what looks good on me. What do you ladies thing on this subject. Cheers👠👗
    Last edited by Cassandra*; 06-16-2016 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Typo