Greetings all. I am a straight male who has over 25 years of closet crossdressing. I venture out solo in public on rare occasions and when away from my hometown. I'm happily married and have no interest in males. When dressed as Janet, the rush and excitement of being someone totally different is exciting and addictive. My question is pretty basic: Why do most people think because someone crossdresses they are automatically gay? I always believed gay guys were interested in guys and not women in short skirts or tight jeans. If anything, I would think a homosexual female would be more attracted to a male crossdresser; Does this make any sense? The idea that all crossdressers are interested in guys is not logical to me. I think if you wanted to develop a relationship with a gay guy, you would need to ditch the fem clothes, wear your muscleman shirt and Old Spice aftershave. I hope I am not offending anyone here. I have the greatest respect for all of you but I'm just curious how you think others perceive you; I know it really doesn't matter.