Today I when out with my female friend, and I wore my new bra. This is the first I bought in my size, I am naturally a 42b, it fits just right. Others i got are for forms. I was very excited and nervous. I wear panties as much as I can, I am cautious about bending over. like most men I have plumber's crack, but was nervous because a bra can be seen under a shirt. I had on a regular T-shirt and shorts. I thought I like very normal for me, if not better than normal. I have always been self-conscious of my chest because I do have man boobs. I was pleasantly surprised though, that the bra under my shirt made my "man figure" look better, while still feeling girly sexy. After having it on for a while I forgot about having it, and when I did realize I had it on it brought back that sexy feeling again. When I went to the restroom while we were out, I did notice I could see the impression of the bra in my shirt. I knew others had to see it to, but I don't think they payed it much attention. Because I think the only ones that look at boobs are men, and mostly on women.