Ssorry I didn't realize I posted something not allowed. I've edited my original post, I hope it's safe enough to discuss.

I've been Married for about 7 years. I love love love to dressing up. Full makeup, wig and heels. I think I'm semi passable. Well lately I've been dressing up more and more. I dress up, stay at home and have a night of fun for myself. I feel like it's just a sexual thing because I get so turned on when dressed. I don't like guys but I do like pleasing myself.

Well last year my wife saw some pictures of me dressed up. She was definitely freaked out by it and I never admitted that I like dressing up. I just said I didn't know why I did it. That was my biggest mistake and regret. I should have just come completely out with it. I didn't know there were others like me or others like yourselves with SO that are ok with it or at least in a Don't ask don't tell type situation. It bothered her for months but things kind of went back to normal. No one talked about it.

Lately I've been dressing up so much more. I got a PO box and have been buying so many things online. I don't mind going into stores to buy my stuff, I'm not scared. It's just that websites are so much cheaper and I can choose the heels I want without driving to Hollywood blvd (2 hour drive with traffic, 15 minute drive without traffic) which is also so much more expensive as it's a tourist area. Anyway... so the other night I had a fun night all night to myself. I got dressed up
And had fun with myself. I put everything away when I was done and went to bed...so I thought!

I left on the counter. Wife came home and immediately saw it on the counter. She freaked out and thought I was using it on some other girl while she was away. I didn't want her to think I was cheating so I came clean and said it was mine. She asked why I had it and I said I enjoy it on myself. She was horrified but didn't throw me out. I wanted to tell her about the dressing up but felt it was way too much at once.

What should I do. She's not going to be accepting of it, might be a don't ask situation but I feel I have to give it time about the dressing up even though she's seen me dressed. This whole thing has her very freaked out and I don't want to break the very thin ice. Should I wait, how long and why?