Thread: Should Women ???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Should Women ???

Should women on the whole be more accepting of men crossdressing in women's clothing or are they more accepting than CD's think. On this forum we have heard some women are just O.K. with it just not my husband. Some are really turned off by it, they want a man in men's clothing, absolutely nothing feminine on my man and I am 100% straight, I am not a lesbian!!! Others kinda like it, their guy looks sexy in girl clothes, I'm not a lesbian, I do like soft, colorful feminine clothing more so than the drab, course, sloppy clothes men wear but when he wears something feminine he has that feminine look that I like; we go out and shop as girl friends but when we go home at night his male benefits take over when we go to bed and I like that. So I enjoy his feminine side a lot, probably more than a straight guy and it comes with his maleness, so I'm blessed in two ways; isn't two better than one??? Back to the question, should women in general today/2017 be as accepting seeing men wearing some to all female clothing.... I know, I know, wear what ever you want but are CD's today still getting the short end of the stick???
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-25-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Women in general DO NOT wear mens clothing, they wear male style clothing designed for the female body shape