Hi girls haven't posted for so long hav been getting my life back on track , a few years ago my wife bought me a pink suitcase to put my clothes in , i though we were go grate but just a few week's latter i found myself moving out of home, explaining to my best mate about me and crossdressing (he is totally ok with it ) my kids , my Son now in the navy is ok whit me dressing , my Daughter at uni is not talking to me. So in the couple of years ive lived at my mates place but now hav got my own place i still get dressed up i hav a spare room dedicated to that hav a great outdoor area , parks down the road and op shops, cafe , cinemas all walking distance from home. Meet a girl on tinder have told her about me and shown her my wardrobe she said she ok with this and even given me a pink leather look skirt. and has said she will accompany me to the Swan ball (Local trans group hav arranged a ball ) I do feel happy but miss talking with my daughter. Anyway just thought I'd put my head in and say hi Dee