I've been a member of this "club" for a long time (2004). I just did some homework and saw that according to the register I was the 260th member. I also looked at the people who joined before me and saw that there were only 20 or so who have posted in 2018.
I'm amazed at all the things I've learned on this site. I started as a closeted dresser and through the years I have learned from you all, as I hope I have helped some of you also. Then again there were some characters that were on here.
I wonder what became of some of the early members, I know there was a period where a post could set off a fire storm, and boy were the doozies. I must congratulate the moderators that are currently doing a thankless job that you put out the fires very quickly.
A memorable member on here is txKimberly who regaled us on her flying pretty adventures. She showed me that anything was possible, if you just tried.
I don't know if there is a post in this. But I just wanted to acknowledge that we are all a family and we should enjoy this side of us.
Are there any members here that you look for and would like to acknowledge.