Thread: Why?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why?

I would like to gain some perspective into the matter of a man x dressing and have done so for many many years etc......but then find a woman they want to settle down with and marry....so they marry.....most do not tell their wives before they marry, so in years or so to come they are either caught or it comes out somehow. So my question is if they so desire to dress and act like women etc....why do they still desire a woman in their life?
    Then when a accepting wife does try to support her SO it seems the more the female side wants to take over and become the initial woman in the relationship.
    Last edited by lostmyhubby GG; 05-11-2006 at 12:08 AM. Reason: i came across sooo the wrong way i am sorry