I am not suggesting we should ever put on our wives things but am surprised at how often both men and women seem to disbelieve when they hear stories about husbands caught trying on their wives lingerie or dresses. Of course as we know it all depends many times on the cut and material of the outfit in question.

According to several sources the average dress size for women is now 16-18. I know at least in my case up until my 40s I could get into most size 12 and 14s depending on how the dress was cut ! I could not find any stats that would tell me what percentage of men can wear a size 18 dress but I would certainly guess out in San Francisco it would be at least 50%

I would think it would occur to most wives who borrow their husbands things that their man could probably fit into several of their items especially nighties that have lots of stretch.

Any thoughts ?

I guess my point additional in this is that when people on social media comment about stories involving husbands trying on their wives things they tend to almost shame the Men for being too small or the women for being to large. Anyone else notice this ?

top.jpg