Crossdressing, for me, has mainly been about the evolution of my feminine side. I have no desire to go full time. I am comfortable going weeks at a time without dressing, however, my ideal situation would be one where I would be able to dress a few hours a day 1-2 days a week. I enjoy my masculinity as much as I enjoy exploring my feminine side.

That said, my journey has been very enjoyable. I experimented in my teens, lost track of crossdressing a bit in my early 20s, got married, settled down, experimented with a few odd items again, and then dove straight into things.

I bought myself some panties from Soma, the sales lady at least pretended that I was buying for my wife, possibly thought I actually was. Then hosiery, skirts, a blouse, some clearance dresses. Then my first forms, corsets, a cheap wig or two. Then makeup. That was a long struggle, and it gave a sense of purpose, something to improve on. All while accumulating more clothes, a cheap pair of heels, a daring pair of leather boots...all of this happening in secret from my wife and everyone I knew.

About a year and a half ago, my wife found my stuff. Lots of questions, I?m sure some of you have been through similar experiences. Eventually, my wife understood, and continues to be supportive. It?s like she finally knows who I really am, and I know how fortunate I am to have that and her. We?ve gone out with me dressed, she buys me clothes and makeup sometimes. Life is good!

I look at my crossdressing as an evolution. I started small, and keep progressing. Improving my look, getting better at providing a feminine figure, finally getting the hang of eyeshadow. I?ve gone out night with my wife and solo. I?ve gone shopping in the daytime by myself. I?ve turned men?s heads and received compliments from women. I?ve also seen looks of confusion and maybe even disgust. Everything I?ve done has been a progression with a combination of baby steps and massive leaps forward over an extended period of time.

My question to myself now is...what next? I?ve done a lot, I know there?s more out there, I just don?t know what the next steps are. Has anyone else been in this place? How did you move forward? Transitioning will never be on my agenda, it just isn?t me. So...where will this exploration of self take me next...

Time will tell I suppose.