I am a new member and have been reading avidly all the posts. I have several stories to tell and will tell them over time. However, I have a very new one.
A bit of background first. I was a very active CD in my 20s - dressing 3 or 4 times per week, living alone, buying all my clothes mail order including wigs, make up shoes, etc.. I was a member of the Beaumont Society in England and went to a couple of meetings. At the stage in my life when Tina was getting very active I met my then wife to be. She is Australian and we fell in love and decided to get married and live in Melbourne, Australia. To this day she knows nothing of Tina - I think.
Tina disappeared for a period of time when I arrived Down Under but when I had a job when I traveled a lot she came back and Tina was active on each of my trips - more stories to follow.
However, recently, my wife and I have had a resurgence in our love life and we are now more active than ever. A couple of weeks ago she had a very sexy lace bra on and I commente don how sexy it was. She asked if I would lke to try it on. I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say and glossed over the whole thing. We were making love in the afternoon yesterday whilst the kids were out and she again had the very nice lacey bra on. I again
commented how sexy it was and again she asked if I wanted to try it on. I was more prepared this time and rather than shout out "YES" I was more coy and said " do you want me to?". She didn't reply and we went on doing what we were doing.
What should I do now? Do I raise it with her again? Do I come out and say "Hey, how about I try on your bra as you suggested" or do I say nothing. Or do I wait for the next time she is wearing it in similar circumstanes and be ready to pounce with " Yeah, lets give it a go". I have large breasts - so large that I can't go out without a shirt on so the bra would fit me very well. I think that she will be OK with mw being a transvestite but after an earlier time with a girlfriend who I told and she immediately told me to go away I am reluctant to just come out nd tell my wife. I really believe that once Tina is out in the open my wife will be very supportive but.....
We are going away for a weekend in June without the kids and this would be the perfect time for Tina to make a big appearance but I am so hesitant.
I know this typr of thing has been covered many time before but it is her asking if I would like to wear her bra that has me intrigued. Does she really know about Tina after all?
Any comments from you wise girls?