Thread: Wife's comments. Nothing major, but interesting IMO.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just another 'Gurl'

Wife's comments. Nothing major, but interesting IMO.

So the other day my daughter who is 7 had a problem with her painted nails. My wife was at work and she was sobbing to her mum about the state they were in. My wife told her "ask your dad to help you, he has painted his nails before." My daughter came in and asked me if I had, to which I replied "no I had not painted my nails, but I could fix hers" and I did.

I told my wife later on that I had never painted my nails, as I only used fake nails. She just laughed.

A few days later we were in the car and my wife wanted me to wear some men's clothing with ankle exposed. I said no, no I hate those. She asked why and I said because they are not at all manly. She laughed and asked "since when have you worried about being manly" I just laughed and said nothing. I really can't stand having to be manly at all. Would far rather hang out with women than men.

I don't know, but I take these comments as my wife being being more comfortable with this part of me. She has always been an incredibe woman and very supportive. In the past she offered to help with my makeup, however I am less comfortable with the idea of dressing around her I think than she is of me dressing. Anyway just though I would share.
    Last edited by Kitty Sue; 10-29-2021 at 12:38 PM.
    Just another man in a dress