So I actually did it. I went to a halloween party last night dressed up as a flight attendant. I was terrified at first because I have never been in public wearing women's clothes.

To say it was amazing would be an understatement. My heart was pounding from the moment I stepped outside to get into the taxi. When I arrived at the party everyone made a huge fuss and kept telling me that my costume was incredible. There were 17 women and 11 men in attendance, and I never had a moment alone.

The women kept asking about my boobs - they seemed fascinated by them ( I used nylons and rice) and almost all of them wanted to touch them. Obviously alcohol was a factor, but the ladies were playful and curious and it quickly became a major source of entertainment.

The best part of the night was when the novelty wore off and I was able to have regular conversations. I was talking to women about everyday things while wearing a skirt and lingerie. It was very exciting and liberating to just chat about life while presenting as a female.

At one point in the night I developed a massive run in my pantyhose and this became a big topic of conversation. The ladies seemed to forget that I was just a guy wearing a costume and discreetly approached me at various times to tell me that I had a run in my hose. I was ecstatic!! I was having conversations with women about the trials and tribulations of wearing pantyhose. I actually confessed to one lady that I liked the way they felt. She agreed and said that she felt more comfortable wearing nylons when dressed up.

All in all it was a fantastic night. I realize that their reactions would be different if it was just a regular day, but halloween provided a wonderful opportunity.