Thread: Boston proud

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Boston proud

Yesterday, I decided to take the day off from work and run some errands in Boston. So, of course, I jumped at the opportunity to get out dressed during the day. I ended up parking in a convenient spot and doing a lot of walking, so my decision to wear heels was ill-advised but absolutely necessary. There's no fun in wearing flat shoes or sneakers. Ever. At noon, I connected with an old admirer friend and we ended up meeting for lunch at a very fancy restaurant called Abe & Louie's, where I was clearly the only person in casual attire. The host and server there were very gracious and accomodating, and the steak was so good. The conversation was kind of boring and I had to listen to this guy talk about how miserable he is at home, and how expensive gas is blah blah. Anyway, the food was great and free. He had some creative ideas for the afternoon. I talked him into taking me to the aquarium, which I hadn't visited since I was a child. It was very nice and brought back some fond memories. Afterward, I got back to my car and spent the next 90 minutes in a traffic jam. Overall, a fun day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by char GG; 03-11-2022 at 07:01 AM. Reason: I know -his words, not yours - but not going there