Thread: Be Honest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Be Honest

I ordered something from a crossdressing store in the city and went to pick it up last Sunday. When I go there is probably the only time I go out in daylight and look forward to those few steps to her door. Unfortunately she was very busy that day and apologized and gave me the order but couldn't let me in the store because someone reserved some private time. I was very disappointed because I don't do this very often and I have to build up a lot of confidence to walk those few steps out in daylight.
    When I got home I realized she gave me the wrong thing, as much as I was disappointed I was also looking forward to dressing again so I went back on Tuesday. When I got there on Tuesday afternoon for some reason the streets were very quit, I looked around and got out of my car and seen there were a few people around but not like usual. I decided not to rush like I usally do but instead walk slowly and try to take it all in and just take my time, it was amazing the whole outdoor feeling. When I got in the store it was quit in there and she apologized for Sunday but this time she was more relaxed and almost wanted to just talk.
    She asked me if I made any other advantages since the last time we talked? I asked her if she could give me a honest opinion, I told her my wife is the only one who sees me dressed but I have a hard time asking her if I could pass as a women or if not pass at least fit in alittle. I took a step back and asked her what she thought and to be honest and I would respect some suggestions and to be honest.
    Without a flinch she told me I look beautiful and told me I put everything together well and with those long legs to die for. She told me that with the situation I'm in with only my wife knowing and that we could fight genetics as much as me want but obviously I am a man dressed as a women. But not to get discouraged because in the right environment that would change, her store is in our gay community of the city and she tells me that I could walk these streets and nobody will give me a second look. She told if I wanted to open up more why would I go to a regular coffee shop or club when there are so many in that area that are so exceptiing of crossdressers and that I could literally walk in sit down and have a coffee dressed the way I was and nobody would say a thing. She gave me a few names of some restaurants and coffee shops that I could go out for dinner with my wife, she won't feel intimidated because there's going to be a mixture of everything and they are used to seeing men dressed as women. She told me that maybe I don't totally pass as a women but in the right environment it would make it all possible that I could enjoy expressing myself with less pressure and enjoying a dinner or a coffee with my wife or alone and not have to worry about anything. She did put out the warning that just like a person having an affair there is a chance of getting caught and that could cause some family problems. She always gives me so much confidence, the last time I went for a coffee with her a few doors down from her store and maybe because I was with her I felt comfortable but nobody did give me a second look. Well that coffee shop we went to last time was closed because of the Covid but she asked me why on my way home I don't go to a coffee shop she suggested and go in and order a coffee and sit down and enjoy. Well I laughed but she wasn't laughing and she pulled me over to her mirror and told me to look at myself and see that I'm not a women but a beautiful crossdresser. I don't know why but this feeling of emotion went threw me, i wanted to hug her and she seen the emotion and joked that i better not tear up its going to ruin my make-up. Her final statement was to never believe we are trapped of no hope or give up, we just have to adjust and put ourselves in the right place that we can make it work, even if it's the smallest step. I got my order and this time again I just took my time relaxed walking to the car and when I got to my car she yield out to me the name of the coffee shop and we both laughed.
    I know there are a lot more experienced dressers here who do go out in public, what do you think did she give me good advice?
    Last edited by Maria 60; 03-12-2022 at 08:28 AM.