Last night wife and I anchored the boat hoping for a quiet cool evening on water. She recently bought us matching pocket dresses to wear as lounge wear in the evenings. She is ok with me in that but no bra or makeup. So just a man in a dress. While it's comfortable to wear I am not comfortable not presenting femme. So last night she asked why do I like to cross dress. I've told her in the past the dresses are very comfortable. So she reminded me that's what I had said. Then she says but you take it to the next level. You put on ahapewear to hide your man bulge and put on a bra and makeup to appear as a women. It smelled like a trap so I really couldn't give her a good answer to that so I just sort of let it go. The night before I showed her my hidden folder of Jade pictures on my phone. She questioned where did the blue shoes come from. I told her somebody left them in a trash bag. And they just happen to be your size. Well yea and so I couldn't throw them away. Then she saw a couple blouses she had thrown away. Is that my shirt? You threw it away I have lots of skirts but no tops to go with. I think she is getting used to the idea. But she lives too far in her own head. Since there is no logic to crossdressing she may never fully accept it. But Im not going to push and I will hope that someday she may want to meet Jade.