It's not my body or even my bra cup filler I feel, it's the garments I'm wearing. The bra straps and their adjusters, the seams and stiffness of the bra and cups, the underwire and the bones at the outside of each cup - or several bones on a long-line. All those things, sensed through the material of a dress or blouse are so comforting. Likewise, resting my hands in my lap and feeling the hard, stiff edge of my girdle and the solid bumps of its suspenders beneath my skirt; putting hands on waist and feeling the elastic and boning of my foundations. With all these and more it's the contrast between the soft, delicate material of the dress, skirt or blouse and (for me) the usually complicated items worn, out-of-sight beneath.
As ColleenA said, there is also the feeling you get as you go about every-day activities and the clothing responds - so different from how male clothes behave. Not only the bra strap on the shoulder and the tightness of the band as you stretch up or down but the pressure on your tummy when you stand up or on your rear when you sit or bend down in a firm girdle. Movements like these often justify a "feel" with a hand, just fo get that sense of the physical realities of women's clothing.