Yesterday I bought a new wig. I really like it and will have pictures once I am sure my kids and now grand kids haven?t made all photos go to the family cloud. Really don?t need that,
Anyway, I wanted some Covergirl mascara along with a few other things. I go to the self check, scan everything, tell the machine I will pay in cash and put my purse on the scanner to get the cash and the machine goes bonkers and tells the whole world I need help ( which is true) and an associate is on the way.
The associate is busy helping someone scan their whole cart. I am standing there in a a dress, great new wig, adequate make up while the machine won?t let me do anything until I get my help, which is on the way.

All I could think about was how can I write this up on Crossdressers? But it gets better.
As I continue to stand there and contemplate just leaving. The associate, a middle age woman, comes up and says how can I help you young lady. God I wanted to kiss her right there. I have ever been called young lady.
This wasn?t ironic or sarcastic, she was way to busy for that. I told her my problem, she fixed it, I paid and walked out of the store as a young lady!