I had a medical test to do yesterday morning and then my wife asked me if I could go dress shopping with her for a rich uncles sons wedding we have soon. When my sister in law heard she wanted to join us and on the drive there my sister in law and my wife started lecturing me not to get all freaky when we get to the store. They told me that something happens to me when I enter a women's store that I get all shy and nervous and that I get intimidated by the sales women. They told me that they wanted my feed back because Im very honest and I have there best interest at heart not the sales assistant.
When we got there we started going threw racks and there was a young SA and there was a older army looking women SA. This store had some amazing dresses but they also specialized in custom body shapers, like Spanks and girdles and they alter them for you. My wife was trying on a few dresses and some different body shapers, when the SA left for a moment my wife asked what I thought of everything. I started exampling that she should and the older SA came back, taking the advice to be more aggressive I told my wife she should get the shaper that goes under her breast, because that type of shaper will push up her breast and will make the waist look thinner. My wife looked over to the SA and she nodded saying that was a great ideas and as soon as she put one on she insistlly seen the difference and thanked me and telling me she hates when I'm right and I told her at times I get tired of being right and we both laughed. My SIL was down to two dresses and she asked me for my opinion, I told her she should get the dress with the long split in it because if I had legs like hers I would want to show them and to get a short slip style body shaper. They both took my advice and at one point my SIL called me over and told me that the SA wanted to know what my relationship was with my them. When she introduced me as her brother in law and that the other women was my wife the SA was alittle surprised. She told me it was a little scary how I knew to much about everything and I knew a little to much and asked me if I ever wanted a job there she would hire me in a second.
It was so much fun and after we left there my SIL insisted she buy us dinner and thanked me for the great advice to help her and was very happy with what I selected for her. We sat at a outside patio talking about what shoes and associates they needed for there new dresses. I couldn't convince either one to wear pantyhose but it was like we were talking like three women. It was so much fun