I?ll start out stating I think I might have gotten a little overboard with dressing. When I started it was like I had maybe 5-6 outfits. I eventually grew into more and more as time went on. Then came the purge stage. Threw everything out like 5 times and couldn?t even tell you how much money I?d wasted. Well finally I worked through that stage of my life and just hung on to everything. I quit completely due to medical issues and gained over 100 pounds. Went from 150 to 265 with medication I was taking then. Stayed that way for almost 5 years then things changed yet again. I still had all my items I?d collected over the years and changed again with weight I?d lost some but at the beginning of 2023 I weighed 220 pounds. Ended up having a surgery and changed my diet and started changing soon afterwards. I?m currently down to 166 pounds.

Anyway with all the different changes I changed sizes too. Went from an extra large, to large and I?m currently wearing a medium top again and size 10 skirts. Shoe size went from 14 women?s to a 12-13 if i can find them in wide or WW . They not only look better by fit better too. The pleasure brand I?d used in the past were ok but just a bit narrow and I had to cut my wear time down due to toes being tight. I finally discovered a few sites online that carried them in wide or ww. I really found much cuter shoes and with them being heels which I prefer I could get them with lower heels like 3 or 4? instead of the typical 5? I?d been getting before.

Well enough of that my point is I?ve gone through everything trying to think of downsizing some but that addage of I could gain a bit still and have so many wonderful clothes most brand name that I just can?t seem to get rid of. Although the meditations and size 10 skirts fit me so well anymore I have an hourglass figure now too I?ve been working on for two years. Waist nippers and spandex work wonders getting there. Anyway not sure who else has too much but I just counted every thing. I have only 6 dresses. 22 skirts, 65 tops ranging in size from medium to extra large but as stated the medium fit better now. I?ve hot 25 different pair of heels and 12 pair of flats like sneakers slippers etc for casual dress. I?ve got three large furniture type jewelry boxes that are full to the max. I?ve got two more totes a 12 gallon and. 27 gallon size full of misc other costume jewelry. I have a plastic rolling cart with 250 different colors of nail varnish opi sally hanson etc all good brands. I?ve got 49 pairs of leggings various colors and styles. Hot wax machine, perfumes like shalimar $150 bottle, white diamonds, Victoria secret perfume and more. Foot bath, led nail dryer for acrylics files buffers etc. I have 3 4 drawer totes full of nothing but makeup every brand color manageable. Eye liner mascara shadow palettes rouge?s etc. Then I get into hair products I own 3 wigs, have my own hair I have colored every 4 months or so with curling irons, curliers scrunchies pins clips. It?s almost too much but whatever style or arrangement I want I have it to use if needed.

I?ve got 13 coats, 22 purses I think I?ve got 18 hoodies that zip up and 10 sweaters. Fake eyelashes I counted 28 that I presently have on hand. There?s more so I as have I gone too far or not enough. I have a huge walkin closet and getting ready to expand it. Most are the wire type shelves with hanging rods upper and lower another for full length dresses and coats. I just realized how much I have and btw threw out the last of my old guy pants that were too big or had tears in them or just holes from age. Some sweat pants and a few blue jeans that were baggy and ragged out. I also have powders oils shampoos and body wash items enough to not have to buy anymore for years. Some of it was given to me by my best friends husband when his wife passed away two years ago. Everything he?d given to me was also brand new some years old but never opened or used. Bad thing too is two years ago I applied for a Kohl?s credit card and JC Penny card as well. They carry good quality merchandise imo and I?ve ran up more than a few hundred dollars worth of products as well. Kohl?s cash and sales plus markdowns haven?t helped much. Guess I?ve gotten into the true girl mode with my purchases.

So I after making this post have realized I need to settle down some but where do you stop on end it with. Most of the genuine women I know are jealous at times when they stop by and see everything Ive accumulated to date. Am I mental now or what? Your comments and suggestions won?t hurt my feelings whatsoever so please be open. I have even more but just touched on the main points. Sorry for the long post.