Thread: Slight Serendipity

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Slight Serendipity

Lately, I've been reflecting on past moments of slight serendipity. This one happened in my early 50's.

I had found a nice casual black dress at Kohls with white polka dots that fitted me very nicely and kind of gave me the appearance of having some hips the way it flared a little from the waist. I simply loved it, and it was a go to dress when I wanted to feel relaxed.

One day in male mode, I was sitting in a coffee shop and a young couple, maybe 20 years old, came walking in. Of course, the young lady had the same exact dress on, and I marveled at how good she looked in it and that this attractive young lady and myself shared the same taste in dresses. Just made my day and such a sweet random moment.

I thought it would be funny to approach her and say something like, "nice dress, I think it looks better on you than me" but I did not have the courage to do that. Afterwards, I always thought of this young lady and how good she looked in it whenever I wore that dress and I liked it even more. It looked similar to this dress:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chiffon; 03-11-2024 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Quotaions incorrect