I posted a while back that I was thinking of coming out to my three closest friends - https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...nds&highlight=

Well the weekend away finally arrived!
We got here last night, time for a few beers and a catch-up then a meal. Plenty of wine and beer in the pub then around half past midnight people started turning in, leaving just me and my friend J.

We took a bottle of wine down to the river and drank/talked. He's the person I thought would be the.most receptive, would be the easiest conversation. Eventually I just blurted it out - my history with dressing, how it's come to the fore this last year, how I'm still working my way through exactly what this all means to me. How I think it might actually be more than just dressing up - I think I've been trying to not to admit to it being deeper than that. I just told him it all.

It was lovely. Big hugs, he asked just a few questions but was totally accepting. He's a LGBTQ advocate at his company, he asked if I wanted to talk to some of the people he knows through his work there. I felt like a weight had been lifted.

So this morning we've all gotten up and had breakfast, I haven't been able to have a side chat with him yet but will definitely get the chance later today (we're all going off on a day's walk).

I now need to decide if/how I'm going to talk about it with my other two friends!