Hey girls.
I just had an amazing first time last week. I read all the articles about being discovered on first times so I was prepared. I had some spray tan just incase I saw anyone I knew. I applied the wig after the tan. Long silky brown hair. A corset was next. I strapped it on, dropping to a size 5. I applied real looking breast forms and a lacy bra. Then a red tube top that went just below the bottom of the corset. Then frilly pantys. After that pantyhose. Then a black miniskirt and black heels. Then I applied my makeup. Red lipstick with light blush and eye liner. I took this pill I found at a joke store that makes you have a girls voice for three hours. I got my purse and was ready. As soon as I got to the carnival boys stared at me. I like girls but was flattered that they were into me and was proud that I could look so cute. I was even asked out once. I rode the tiltowhirl and I think a boy was looking up my skirt. I realized I wasn’t cute the boys thought I was hot! But after this I still am new and need suggestions about what to do if my girlfriend comes over and finds my femme items, or if my mom sees me. Answers would be appreciated.

Love,
Natalie