My wonderful wife allows me to wear her white satin Victoria secret panties in bed. They feel wonderful, especially while I'm looking at her and she sees me in her panties! It has been more frequent that I wear panties while we kiss. I love to wear bras too, but she doesn't know yet. I'm trying to get the courage to say something like, "Honey, your panties feel so good. I wish my all my underwear felt this good. I bet all of your lingerie feels good." I know I need to take it slow and it seems to be working fine now. I am also thinking about telling her the entire truth. I would love to tell her, "I know you think this will be weird, but today I was wearing your panties and looked in front of the mirror. I decided to try something (a bra) on the top half just to see what it looked like and it turned me on. I just wanted to be honest with you."

I would love it if I could occasionally wear a bra with my panties while I'm kissing my wife. I know she may not want to see me in a bra too, but I'm hoping for the best. I would love to come home and see my drawer filled with new panties, bras, stocking, girdles, etc.