Thread: Shaved my legs! (yes, another thread like this, but was a first time for me)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink Shaved my legs! (yes, another thread like this, but was a first time for me)

It was some weeks I did not even touched my nice lingerie.. then, today, all of sudden, I felt an unstoppable urge.. I waited for everyone to be away (I still live with my parents and siste) and then rushed into the bathroom taking some one-use blades we have and some shaving cream.

..went under the shower, washed my legs, put some cream and started with the blade!

..soon I noticed I wasn't going very well! :mad: ..went out from the shower, dried a bit, and then took the electric trimmer to take away the biggest part.

..then back in the shower!

Now the things were going better.. but still so much work to do! Since I knew my parents were going to come soon, I decided to finish half the work, in order to have a decent aspect, and finish the work tomorrow.

So, here I am, half-nice-shaved The sensation is already very nice, but still I need some more blade strokes

..also hope my skin will not become too much irritated.. I've got the second part of the work for it tomorrow!

Update soon!
    Last edited by Lucille; 05-12-2007 at 12:02 PM.