I’m not sure if this has really been done here, I’d guess it has in many ways looking at just about every angle but why are we the way we are? I suppose there are a thousand reasons and everyone of us has a different reason or at least believe they do. The reality is we probably make up our own based upon our experiences and what we have learnt.

Here are mine:

1. I have seen a TV documentary which stated that there was some evidence that gender was set in a certain part and the brain and that Transsexuals brains reassembled that of Genetic Girls. It was thought that it was caused by an overdose of female hormones in the womb. Now if the level of hormones is variable wouldn’t that explain the various levels of Cross dressers through to those who need full SRS. Part time to full time and everything in between?

2. The idea of being different. How many Teen “Cults” are there? Why? Don’t we all want to be considered as an individual and not a sheep?

3. The fun in bucking the “norm”. Fighting what society feels right? Being naughty?

4. The risk of getting caught?

5. The fact that girls have such huge selection of choice that males do not.

6. The grass is greener on the other side?

7. Feminine attire feels so much nicer?

8. Attraction to woman and being jealous that they can look so sexy? Wanting to join in, whereas men are not sexy at all so why would you want to look like one?

9. Being left out of the “secret world of woman”? Wanting to know how it feels, what they get up to?

10. Sexual thrill.

11. Being brought up in a house where the “alpha” male was away a lot of the time. I lived mostly with my Mother and Sister whilst Dad worked away.

Add this lot in different ways and different amounts and I think that’s why I love to dress as a girl.

What does everybody else think? Where do you fit in? Do you agree with my reasons or do you have others?